Sales /Lettings/ Acquisitions:
We are involved in major developments, design and build projects as well as the disposal and acquisition of all forms of commercial property:
- Industrial: We deal with all types of industrial property including light and general industrial units, warehouses and distribution centres and high tech buildings.
- Offices: No matter how small or large the offices may be, we provide a comprehensive service for individuals and major corporate clients alike.
- Retail: From local shops and city centre stores to out-of-town retail warehouses. We act for landlords and tenants in sales, lettings and the assignment of leases.
- Land: If you are considering either purchasing or selling land with or without planning permission, our agency professionals can provide detailed advice. We also deal in residential development land.
- Whether it is a new business, an established local/ regional firm or a multinational company, our agency personnel have many years experience across a variety of markets and are on hand to provide advice whatever the query.
Specialist Properties including Licensed Trade/ Hotels/Restaurants/ Entertainment Centers
Lawrence J Conway Licensed are specialists in pub, hotel, guesthouse, restaurant and leisure center property sales and valuations throughout Ireland.
We constantly have a number of licensed premises for sale /lease throughout the country.
Guidance about Buying a Pub/hotel or other Licensed Business
We provide guidance for newcomers regarding pub tenancies including business assessment, profit margins, freehold and leasehold procedures and policies.
Investment funding and development
We offer advice on the sale and acquisition of all types of investment property. Our clients include many of the country’s largest financial institutions, property development and investment companies, as well as private individuals.
Rent Reviews, Lease Renewals & Arbitrations
Lease terms, lease renewals and rent reviews require a thorough understanding of terminology and extensive market knowledge. We will interpret your lease and evaluate market conditions to advise both landlords and tenants. We regularly prepare submissions for arbitration and also act as arbitrators when appointed by third parties.
Rating, Compensation & Compulsory Purchase
We provide a comprehensive rating service to our clients and regularly obtain significant reductions in rating assessments. Ratable valuations has become an even more specialist area where expert knowledge is required. In almost all cases we act on a performance related basis and never ask clients for advance fees.
Compulsory Purchase / Compensation. (CPO)
We continue to advise clients in connection with land and property acquisition by statutory authorities wishing to carry out public works. The subject of compulsory purchase is complex and we have Surveyors who specialise in this field of work, having gained a thorough knowledge through previous compensation awards.
Dilapidations & Schedules Of Condition:
We are able to offer comprehensive advice in connection with schedules of dilapidations and condition.
We can advise tenants and occupiers of the condition of premises prior to completing leases, which are often on a fully repairing basis. We prepare schedules which accurately record the condition and which can be useful in limiting repair liabilities at lease expiry. Schedules are often accompanied with detailed photographic records.
We also prepare interim and final schedules of dilapidations on behalf of landlords and can represent tenants where such schedules have been served. Should works then be required post expiry of a lease we can organise tenders, negotiate with contractors and monitor satisfactory completion of works.
We can advise on:
- Yield analysis including net initial and reversionary yields accounting for likely growth or fall in values, equated yields and internal rates of return
- Performance prospects
- Suitability of the property for investment purposes accounting for type, location, age, market and future occupational demand
- Tenant profile
New developments require in depth advice on the style and type of development to be constructed, again accounting for market conditions and demand. We can provide full development appraisals in conjunction with the investment advice to determine return on investment and profitability of the proposed development. We can advise on most forms of development including commercial projects and residential schemes.
If you wish to sell land we are able to provide expert valuations based on the location of the land, its potential usage and current market trends
Core Skills & Services
Our land agents primary services are directed toward residential and residentially-led mixed-use schemes and projects.
Key Commercial services include:
■ Land Sales & Acquisitions
■ Development Consultancy
■ Development Valuations & Appraisals
■ Viability, Affordable Housing (Part 5)
■ Regeneration Advice
■ Mixed-use Development
■ Bespoke and Targeted Marketing
■ Securing Development Partners
■ Joint Venture Arrangements
■ Feasibility Advice